An N95 respirator is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles. When worn properly, a facemask is meant to help block large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays or splatter that may contain germs (viruses and bacteria), keeping it from reaching your mouth and nose.
Moldex’s N95 face mask design straps do not use staples to secure to mask, its lightweight design and construction helps the user maintain a good level of comfort, safety and productivity.
Features and Specs:
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
- Available in three sizes to fit more workers and increase OSHA compliance
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging – for a greener alternative.